7. — God & Apple Pie: Religious Myths and Visions of America. Introduction by J. Gordon Melton, Distinguished Professor of American Religious History, Baylor University. Kingston, NY: Educator’s International Press, 2015. (Revised edition of Religious Myths and Visions of America, 2009.) Release date: March 27, 2015. Page count: xiv, 424 pp.— 99 pages longer than the first edition, with “Chapter Updates” and a new chapter: “The Christian Right’s Myths and Visions of America.”
6. — Religious Myths and Visions of America: How Minority Faiths Redefined America’s World Role. Santa Barbara, CA/Westport, CT: ABC-CLIO/Praeger, 2009. See excerpts online at bahai-library.com/buck_myths_america_book.
5. — Religious Celebrations: An Encyclopedia of Holidays, Festivals, Solemn Observances, and Spiritual Commemorations. By J. Gordon Melton, with James A. Beverley, Christopher Buck, and Constance A. Jones. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 2011.
3. — Generation Y Speaks Out: A Policy Guide. Edited by Christopher Buck, David Stowe & Shanetta Martin. Lansing: Michigan Nonprofit Association & Michigan’s Children, 2002.
2. — Paradise & Paradigm: Key Symbols in ‘Persian’ Christianity and the Baha’i Faith. Albany: State University of New York Press, 1999. Online at bahai-library.com/buck_paradise_paradigm.
1. — Symbol & Secret: Qur’an Commentary in Baha’u’llah’s Kitab-i Iqan. Los Angeles: Kalimat Press, 1995, reprinted 2004. Online at bahai-library.com/buck_symbol_secret_quran.